We want to elevate the awareness of gift planning opportunities and improve our planned giving skills so that we can help our clients and donors realize their dreams of making a positive, lasting impact on the issues and organizations that mean the most to them. We thank you if you are a current member and, if you are not, sincerely hope you will choose to be a part of the Toledo Area Partnership for Philanthropic Planning by signing up today.
What are the benefits of membership?
- TAPPP offers a network of helpful colleagues and contacts for exchanging ideas, services and professional support.
- Diverse programs provide frequent, economical opportunities for professional education and personal development.
- Meetings feature local and regional gift planning professionals who share their experience and insight.
- Partnerships with the Toledo Community Foundation, Association of Fundraising Professionals and other community groups have allowed us to offer workshops given by nationally recognized experts such as Jerald Panas, Pamela Davidson and Penelope Burke.
- Continuing education credits for advanced seminars.
- Program registration is at a reduced rate for TAPPP members.
- TAPPP members may join the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP) and receive benefits such as:
- An outstanding annual national conference with more than 800 attendees.
- Lobbying clout of the national organization.
- TAPPP-only membership: $60 yearly
- CGP-only membership: $150 yearly
- Membership to both: $210 yearly
Membership (including annual renewal billing) for both local and/or national is handled through CGP.